Undisputed Weightlifting – (MN)
Despite being one of the “up and coming” programs, Undisputed Weightlifting has already made a name for itself. Accolades of the program include:
- 4 International Team USA Athletes
- 2 Nationals Champions
- 1 American Open Champion
- 8 National Level Medalist
- Numerous state medalist and record holders
However, we don’t want our success to detour those who are new to the sport from joining our program. In fact, the majority of our elite athletes were homegrown and beginners in our program sharing the common love for the sport. Also, it doesn’t matter what your future aspirations in this sport are – so if you’re just looking to have some fun, or if you want to make an international team, we’ll coach and welcome you to our barbell family.
Training & Coaching Options
- Competition: This option are for those who want to compete in the sport of weightlifting. Whether you want to be competitive on a recreational or international level, we’ve got you covered. Either training option also includes your membership for onsite training Monday – Friday 5:30pm – 7:30pm and Saturday 10:30am – 1pm. Training hours outside of those times are available on request, however a coach may or may not be present. You are expected to be able to make at least 1 coached session per week.
- Individualized Programming: $189/month. With this option, your coach will write a program specifically to address your individual needs. Please note, our standard training blocks are 3 months in duration. Therefore a 3 month commitment is required.
- Group Programming: $129/month. With this option, you will follow team programming. During coached sessions, when a coach notices weaknesses he or she assigns you additional accessory movements, and/or additional skills and drills. It will be your responsibility to incorporate these into your training schedule.
- Training Only: $129/month. This option is intended for those who are already familiar with the Olympic Weightlifting movements and are just looking for a training facility. With this option, you can follow whatever program you would like, but you will not receive coaching from Undisputed unless it’s requested of us.
- Class: $99/month. This option is perfect for those who are looking to learn the Olympic Weightlifting movements from a coach. Class times are on Tuesdays and Fridays at 6:30pm.
- Online: This option is perfect for those who cannot train onsite at Undisputed. Both options include a weekly video review & analysis with a coach to assess what you’re doing great and what needs to be improved. These reviews are typically 15-20 minutes in duration.
- Individualized Online Coaching: This option includes individualized programming + weekly video review
- Weekly Video Review: $79/month. This option does not include programming and is intended for technical review.